Guide to Academic Writing
- "That's Interesting! Towards a Phenomenology of Sociology and a Sociology of Phenomenology" by Murray S. Davis
- "How To Write Plain English" by Rudolf Flesch
- "The Science of Scientific Writing" by George D. Gopen and Judith A. Swan
- "William Safire's Rules for Writers"
- "Fussy Professor Starbuck's Cookbook of Handy-Dandy Prescriptions for Ambitious Academic Authors"
- "Evaluating Psychological Research Reports: Dimensions, Reliability, and Correlates of Quality Judgments" by Stephen D. Gottfredson
- "The Young Economist's Guide to Professional Etiquette" by Daniel S. Hamermesh
- "A Note on Sadomasochism in the Review Process: I Hate When That Happens" by Morris B. Holbrook
- "Publication Prejudices: An Experimental Study of Confirmatory Bias in the Peer Review System" by Michael J. Mahoney