Adjunct Professor E. Grant Read
Adjunct Professor - Management Science
University of Canterbury B.Sc. (Hons), 1st Class in Mathematics, 1975 Ph.D. in Operations Research, Department of Economics, 1979
Phone +64 3 364 2987 ext 6885
Block K, Apartment 156: Room 334
Department of Management
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
- Duality in Dynamic Programming.
- Reservoir management methods.
- Pricing in electrical networks.
- Coordination of generators in competitive electricity markets.
- Efficient regulatory and market structures for the electricity sector.
- Optimal operation of hydro/thermal generation systems.
- Practice of OR.
- Electricity market design.
- Electricity market clearing formulations.
- Integration treatment of ancillary services in electricity markets.
For further information please view CV (PDF, 375 KB)