Adjunct Professor E. Grant Read
Adjunct Professor of Management Science
University of Canterbury B.Sc. (Hons), 1st Class in Mathematics, 1975 Ph.D. in Operations Research, Department of Economics, 1979
Business and Law Building, Room 347
Phone: +64 3 364 2987
Internal Phone: 8616
Department of Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
- Duality in Dynamic Programming.
- Reservoir management methods.
- Pricing in electrical networks.
- Coordination of generators in competitive electricity markets.
- Efficient regulatory and market structures for the electricity sector.
- Optimal operation of hydro/thermal generation systems.
- Practice of OR.
- Electricity market design.
- Electricity market clearing formulations.
- Integration treatment of ancillary services in electricity markets.
For further information please view CV (PDF, 375 KB)