Honours Projects in Management Science
- Capacity Modelling for Tegel Foods, Richard Bramley and Tim Steer.
- A Screening Model for Prostate Cancer, Gareth Lawson and Gareth Pullar.
- Location of Equipment for the New Zealand Fire Service, Luke Hannah and Scott Willson.
- Overhead Charging and Costing for Carlton Taylor Industries, David Fyfe and Walter Tsai.
- Intelligent Factory at Skellerup Industries, Karen Brohm.
- A Coal Blending Optimisation Model for Solid Energy, Taryn Nicolle and Nicole Smith.
- Improving the Throughput of a Printed Circuit Board Line for Tait's Electronics, Jenny Dawe and Nigel Matuschka.
- Evaluating Efficiency Measurement for the Christchurch Hospital Maintenance Department, Tonille Crombie and Donald Oakly.
- Understanding Student Movement for Elmwood Primary School, Natalie Blair and Tamzin Goldberg.
- Evaluating the dTIMS Road Maintenance Strategy Package for Transfund New Zealand , Richmond Chong and Alan Thompson.
- Understanding Fire Station Ownership Issues for the New Zealand Fire Service, Tracey Garnett and Chris Watson.
- Packing of Containers for BICC Cables, Hamish Dean and Jonathan Baggaley.
- Evaluating Transportation Projects for Transfund New Zealand , Ryan Callister, Bruce MacDonald and David Thompson.
- Risk Analysis of Domestic Dwelling Fires for the New Zealand Fire Service, Stephen Bethune and Mark Stewart.
- A Strategy for Complementary Cell Suppression, Rodney Butler and Andrew Rae.
- Shift Scheduling at TimeMaster Systems, Andrew Gaeth and Iain Froud.
- Location of Fire Stations within the Christchurch Area, Murray Hartley, Nadia Thompson and Alison Sommerville.
- Production Cycle Times at Feltex Carpet Plant, Siau Pin Tjhia.
- Inventory Control of Spare Parts at CWF Hamilton Jet, Jason Lyftogt, Peter Simpson and Duane Smith.
- Labour Rostering at Lyttelton Port Company, Andrew Gormley and Adam Tankersley.
- Fire Station Location Analysis, Simon Oliver and Oliver Spinks.
- Costing Analysis of Neonatal Babies at Christchurch Women's Hospital, Sophie Ramsay and Kristine Stephen.
- Quality Improvement on Purchased Parts for Simpson appliances Ltd., Richard Daines and Hock Song Lim.
- International Network Capacity Expansion Planning for Telecom NZ International, Stephen Batstone and Sharyn Jones.
- A SODA Analysis for Departmental Strategy, for the Department of Management, University of Canterbury, Connell Burke and William Lennon.
- Hatchability Study for Southern Chicks Limited, Peter O'Brien and Peter Jackson.
- Handicapping Study for New Zealand Harness Racing Society, Brett Graydon and Stuart Thompson.
- Scheduling Policy at the University Printery, Andrew Shaw and Kelvin Johnson.
- The Line Intersect Method in Forest Sampling, Gavin Bell and Andrew Kerr.
- ANZ Bank's Telephone Enquiry Centre, Tony Ahern and Natasha Freeman.
- Optimal Controlled Sampling for the Department of Statistics Business Survey, Guy Mullon, and Mark Wilson.
- Flight-crew Scheduling for Mt Cook Airlines, Tim Jefferson and Craig Martyn.
- Matching Patient Attributes to Resources for Nurse Maude, David Genet and Richard Moreham.
- Metal Shop Trim Loss for Simpson Appliances, Andrew Eaves and Aaron Moore.
- Materials Requirements Planning for Borden Filmpac, B. Sommerville.
- Energy Management for Firestone (NZ) Ltd, C. Taylor and N. Elms.
- Case Management Unit Efficiency Study for Nurse Maude Association, B. Francis.
- Cheque Clearing Operations Study for ANZ Bank, Robert Anderson and Craig Murphie.